Date: Sunday, March 18
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Place: Avedesian Hall, URI College of Pharmacy, 7 Greenhouse Rd., Kingston (directions)
Parking is available on Flagg Rd. and in the Fine Arts Lot.
Open to: All ages
Free! A family-friendly event featuring creative, hands-on demonstrations and activities to entertain, educate and inspire. Learn all about your amazing brain, including:
• What it looks like inside a human brain
• How your brain processes information
• How exercise, a healthy diet, and mindfulness are good for your brain
• How your brain makes decisions
• Why some people are color blind
• What it feels like to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
Plus food, giveaways, and more!